Blue and white Willow Two Temples china saucers vintage
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage unmarked Willow pattern two temples china tea saucers.
- Circa 1930's "two temples" pattern tea saucers.
- 5-5/8th-inch diameter saucers with gently curved arch rims rising to approx 1-inch
- Two temples pattern is very similar to willow but features a fence accross the foreground.
- cup well approx 1.75-inch diameter
- Classic blue and white china transfer ware and very well detailed
- No factory or date stamp markings
- Good vintage condition.
- Matching set of 7 saucers at point of listing