Blue Willow Pattern China
Old Willow blue and white china , sometimes marked Olde Willow, Blue Willow, or just Willow is perhaps the most recognised blue and white china pattern. Blue Willow china has been manufactured in England for hundreds of years.
The Willow pattern blue and white china has very minor differences between the different Willow china manufacturers' interpretations from the original engravings, and in some cases over centuries of production. In many pieces of Blue Willow china, the only notable variations are in the outer rim design, height, and angle. Inner and outer hatched square or diamond variations are noted.
We have a large selection of vintage Blue Willow china plates and Blue Willow china cups and saucers for sale on this website as well as lots of vintage Blue Willow china and antique Blue Willow teapots, jugs, serving platters available to buy online.
Blue Willow china has been manufactured in England
We have blue and white Old Willow china and blue and white Willow pattern china from the following English china manufacturers:
- Wedgwood Willow and Old Willow china.
- Myott Old Willow china.
- Johnson Brothers blue willow china
- Johnson Bros Old Willow china.
- Alfred Meakin Old Willow china.
- Swinnertons Old Willow china.
- Woods Ware Old Willow china.
- English Ironstone Tableware Old Willow china,
- English Ironstone Willow china.
- George Jones Old Willow china.
- Adderley Ware Old Willow china.
- Dunn Bennet & Co Ltd Blue Willow Burslem china
- Burgess and Leigh Blue Willow china