No Quibble Returns Policy
We want you to be completely delighted with your purchase from Vintage Farmhouse Antiques, so if this is not the case we are happy for you to return the goods to us for a full refund.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
How to return goods
- You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 28 working days for a refund.
- Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you.
- Your refund will be paid once we have received your return and processed it.
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or damaged.
- Any goods returned should be repackaged in original packaging and in saleable condition.
- These terms apply to your order.
- None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way.
Faulty or goods damaged in transit to you
- While we bend over backwards to ensure we package our goods so that they arrive in one piece, many of our vintage and antique pieces are fragile, and will occasionally get damaged in transit.
- Please notify us of breakages with 7 days of delivery. We cannot act on notification of delivery breakages given beyond 7 days of the actual recorded delivery date which is recorded by the delivering courier.
- If any of your goods are damaged on arrival, we will of course arrange for the return and refund for any damaged items, once the item is received back.