Myott, Myott Son & Co Staffordshire china
Myott's started production in 1898 Ashley Myott worked in partnership with his brother Sydney, the firm worked the former site of the Stoke.Brownfield's Guild Pottery Society Ltd.
They expanded manufacturing to include the purpose built five-oven factory on the site extending their works to to include an adjacent pottery and by 1925 the works became known as the Alexander Potteries.
In 1969 Myott's were bought out by Interpace. The Myott name was retained until 1976 when the company merged with Alfred Meakin Ltd to form Myott-Meakin Ltd. In June 1991 the company was ‘swallowed’ by the Churchill Group of potteries.