Your privacy is very important to us. We respect your confidentiality and we process your data in accordance with current EU and UK data protection regulations.
We use Shopify to provide our online e-commerce store
Shopify is one of the most well regarded e-commerce platforms. This allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
All online orders are processed securely
This site is fully encrypted through an https and has an SSL certificate. Payment information is processed securely by Shopify Payments or Paypal. They will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
What information do we collect
If you set up an online account when you place your order this information will also provide you access to account information, your order history on this site and will make purchasing products quicker & easier for you in future. You do not have to set up an account on this website to place an order.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our shop, new items in stock, discount coupons, updates and news. You may unsubscribe from this at any time.
- Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
- Cookies are also used after you have logged on as part of that process.
- You can turn off cookies within your browser by going to 'Tools | Internet Options | Privacy' and selecting to block cookies.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
- Only disclose information to third-parties for payment, goods delivery purposes & review collection