Spode China patterns made in England
- Spode china has been made in Staffordshire England since 1772, rescued in 2008, and now part of the Portmeirion pottery group.
- In 1867 the Spode china company's official trade name was changed to WT Copeland and Sons, only reverting back to Spode in 1970.
- Browse our old antique Spode china patterns, with Spode china dating from 1850 through to modern Spode china available to buy online
- We have an extensive collection of Spode china for sale online including some old Spode china patterns
- If you are looking for Spode china replacements or to identify a Spode china pattern then you have come to the right place
- We have an extensive selection of vintage Spode china and antique Spode china patterns available for sale online.
- If you are looking for a particular item of vintage or antique Spode china or discontinued Spode china, and you do not see it available for sale online here, please contact us and we may have it in our stock of Spode china that has not yet been listed or we may be able to source it for you.