Vintage NAPCO 1185 Milk Glass Pedestal Compote Glass Vase
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage NAPCO white or milk glass pedestal bowl
- Manufactured by National Potteries Corporation in Ohio USA c1960
- 6.5-inches tall and 5.75-inches diameter
- Design 1185 pedestal vase, made for the floral trade but often used as a compote or candy bowl.
- Cross hatch star and square design with a deeply scalloped rim
- Brilliant white milk glass.
- 750g net weight
- Marked NAPCO 1185 Cleveland O. USA on base
- Superb condition