Vintage Green Pressed Glass Bowl
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage pressed green glass bowl
- Beautiful and very decorative vintage mid century green glass bowl
- Made circa 1950's
- Were popular post war to serve tinned fruit from
- Used as a serving bowl for dessert or salad
- Could be used as a small fruit bowl
- 9-inch diameter at the rim
- 2.75-inches tall
- Expertly pressed in pale green glass
- Wonderfull inclusions and sharp rims
- The 3rd graphis is the best representation of the glass colour.