Vintage Colclough bone china Art Deco saucers
Vintage Colclough bone china Art Deco saucers floral rare pattern china ditsy roses
- Very beautiful vintage Colclough bone china
- Circa 1920's to 1930's
- Classic new arts and crafts Deco style
- 5.75 inch diameter rim unknown and rare pattern
- Small floral pattern in pink and blue featuring small due rose garlands often referred to as ditsy roses.
- Blue rim
- In very good vintage condition
This is vintage Colclough china with the older Colclough china marks. The china pattern could not be verified with the Colclough archive, but it is referred to as Disty Rose on some historic listings.
We Also Recommend
Jackson and Gosling Grosvenor Ye Old English 4529 China Hot Water Jug and Lid