Victoria Porcelain Blue and White Willow China Teacup and Saucer vintage
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Victoria Porcelain Willow pattern china teacup and saucer.
- Made circa 1949 - 1957
- Vintage Willow pattern ironstone china teacups.
- 3-5/8th-inch diameter rim 2 5/8th-inches tall classic 1940's design with arched handles.
- 5-7/8th-inch diameter saucer
- Classic rich blue and white china transferware with a white background
- Factory mark on teacup and saucer. Full Victoria Porcelain Fenton England china marks
- Very good vintage condition.
- Rare opportunity to purchase a set of 6 matching sets
- Manufactured by The Victoria Porcelain (Fenton) Ltd at the Victoria China Works between 1949 and 1957
We Also Recommend
Copland Spode China Blue Bowpot Blue and White China Side Plate 1959
Sale price £14.95 £14.95 Save £5.04