Victoria Porcelain Blue and White Willow China Teacup and Saucer vintage
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Victoria Porcelain Willow pattern china teacup and saucer.
- Made circa 1949 - 1957
- Vintage Willow pattern ironstone china teacups.
- 3-5/8th-inch diameter rim 2 5/8th-inches tall classic 1940's design with arched handles.
- 5-7/8th-inch diameter saucer
- Classic rich blue and white china transferware with a white background
- Factory mark on teacup and saucer. Full Victoria Porcelain Fenton England china marks
- Very good vintage condition.
- Rare opportunity to purchase a set of 6 matching sets
- Manufactured by The Victoria Porcelain (Fenton) Ltd at the Victoria China Works between 1949 and 1957