Salisbury China Bradleys Wyn Teacup Trio c1927
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Near Antique English Hand Coloured Bone China Teacup trio by Salisbury China Company Longton.
- Salisbury China Company Bone China Teacup trios
- Wyn pattern 8028 Classic 1920s teacups
- 3.25-inch rim diameter 2-5/8th-inch tall cups with peaked arch handle
- 5.5-inch diameter saucer
- 7-inch side plate
- All with date matched factory marks
- Bradleys was a brand of the Salisbury China Co Longton Stoke on Trent. The factory was previously operated by Wild Brothers, and many of the patterns were continued.
- Wyn is typical of the Imari style popular in this time, it is a brown and white transfer pattern hand coloured with cobalt blue, green orange, and yellow glaze. The gilt is all hand applied
- Very good antique condition.