Royal Art Pottery Yellow China Vase Jug
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage Royal Art Pottery Moulded Relief Vase Jug
- Very pretty Royal Art Pottery was produced by Alfred Clough Ltd in Longton, where they specialised in decorative pieces of pottery, many with art nouveau influence in their design
- This Royal Pottery yellow glazed jug has relief moulding on the inner wall as was likely sold as a flower vase or decorative piece of china rather than as a functional vase
- 5.5-inches wide and 5-inches tall.
- Decorated in a pale butter yellow flow glaze with a darker colour in the creases of the china giving this piece a charming depth of colour.
- There is some fine glaze crazing but no damage.
- The piece dates from the 1950s
Royal Art Pottery Made in England pottery stamp as shown
We Also Recommend
Royal Chelsea Pattern 1433 Pink Rose Bud Bone Floral China Chocolate Pot
Sale price £45.99 £45.99 Save £24