Royal Art Pottery Yellow China Vase Jug
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage Royal Art Pottery Moulded Relief Vase Jug
- Very pretty Royal Art Pottery was produced by Alfred Clough Ltd in Longton, where they specialised in decorative pieces of pottery, many with art nouveau influence in their design
- This Royal Pottery yellow glazed jug has relief moulding on the inner wall as was likely sold as a flower vase or decorative piece of china rather than as a functional vase
- 5.5-inches wide and 5-inches tall.
- Decorated in a pale butter yellow flow glaze with a darker colour in the creases of the china giving this piece a charming depth of colour.
- There is some fine glaze crazing but no damage.
- The piece dates from the 1950s
Royal Art Pottery Made in England pottery stamp as shown