Rare T C Wild Royal Albert China Teacup and Saucer c1900-1905
Edwardian teacup and saucer with early crown mark
- Curved bowl porcelain teacup
- 3.25-inch diameter rim 2.75-inches tall arched handle
- 5.5-inch diameter saucer
- Brown floral transferware design with hand-coloured sections including cobalt blue, green and orange.
- T C Wild Crown factory stamp Bone China Made in England dates this set to between 1900 and 1905
- T C Wild purchased the Albert works Longton in 1895 and secured a Royal Warrant in 1897, leading to the development of the Royal Albert brand being applied to all their products by around 1905.
- Superb cabinet condition.