Losol Ware Keeling and Co pattern 5519 Sauce Tureen and Lid 1929-1930
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Losol Ware pattern 5519 by Keeling & Co lidded sauce tureen from 1929 and 1930.
- China marks Keeling & Co Ltd Losol Ware
- Date period 1929 and 1930
- Pattern 5519 features stylised orange, blue and yellow floral sprays between turquoise fish scale panels with ornate gilt scrolls and rim detail
- 6-inch square sauce tureen with lid approx 5-inches tall
- Absolutely beautiful design
- 5519 is a rare pattern and rare to find a matching set this large.
- Very good but used vintage condition, with small knife marks and some loss of rim gilt all adding to the 90 years of age and genuine patina.
- Part of a large service in pattern 5519 currently listed.
- A second identical but with a matching tureen saucer plate is also available.