James Sadler Blue and White China Willow Teapot Lid
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Teapot Lid for a Sadler teapot blue and white Willow China pattern
- This offer os sale is juts for a replacement lid. the teapot is shown just for reference as an aid to matching this lid to a suitable teapot
- Dates from around 1947
- 3-7/8th inch outer rim diameter
- 3.25-inch inner rim diameter (the bit that sits in the top of the pot
- Flat rear to front lip 3.25-inch
- Good bright condition and pattern
- No cracks or repairs.
- Some fine glaze crazing
- We do have the teapot available but the spout has an antique repair with some loss of the tip so we are not including it in this offer which is just for the lid.