Jackson and Gosling Grosvenor Ye Old English 4529 China Teapot
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage Jackson and Gosling 4529 china Grosvenor Ye Old English in design 4529 large teapot
- Manufactured at the Grosvenor works in Gregory Street Longton by Jackson and Gosling around 1950
- Pattern 4529 in Ye Old English series using classic Victorian shapes.
- Large 1.5-pint teapot with locking lid in fine bone china
- 9.5-inches long and approx 6-inches in diameter
- 4.75-inches to top of the handle
- Mint collectors condition with superb unmarked glaze and gilt.
- Very rare to find this teapot in this condition.
- We are listing a complete tea set, please see our other 4529 china. To view, all items enter 4529 in the site search box