Hulse, Nixon & Adderley 20 Inch Ironstone China Meat Platter 1853 - 1878
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Antique large serving platter in rare mauve and white china ironstone china
- Hulse, Nixon & Adderley manufactured between 1858 and 1878 at the Daisy Bank Works in Longton, Stoke on Trent. England.
- Romanesce classical scroll design in rare mauve and white
- Incredible 20 inch by 15.75 inch super large antique ironstone china platter
- Incredible antique patina on this ironstone china with no chips or repairs
- Very clean glaze condition with very minimal staining as shown.
- A superb display or dresser piece, also ideal as a meat or turkey platter or for serving food at parties