Enoch Wedgwood Historical Ports of England blue and white china plate
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage circa 1950's blue and white Ironstone china Historical Ports of England series dinner plate
- 9.75 inch blue and white dinner plate
- Circa 1950's Enoch Wedgwood attributed china design
- Very bright black-blue and white fresh transfer ware
- Ironstone china detergent and acid resisting colours.
- Some glaze crazing on raised rims, no other damage.
- A very good looking plate from a series of seven. the designs were not marked with an indication of which port is depicted.