Enoch Wedgwood Historical Ports of England blue and white china plate
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage circa 1950's blue and white Ironstone china Historical Ports of England series dinner plate
- 9.75 inch blue and white dinner plate
- Circa 1950's Enoch Wedgwood attributed china design
- Very bright black-blue and white fresh transfer ware
- Ironstone china detergent and acid resisting colours.
- Some glaze crazing on raised rims, no other damage.
- A very good looking plate from a series of seven. the designs were not marked with an indication of which port is depicted.
We Also Recommend
Copland Spode China Blue Bowpot Blue and White China Side Plate 1959
Sale price £14.95 £14.95 Save £5.04