Gibsons China Teapot 1950's 2 pint Jasper Ware and Gilt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage mid Century Gibsons teapot in grit ironstone or redware with ivy pattern raised motif on pale blue ground background.
- Very imposing and striking design from the 1950's with a wonderful patina and ware to the gilt as shown.
- 2 pint classic Gibsons teapot design from this era.
- Wedgwood jasper style decoration on what is often called redware ironstone, see base.
- Deep round lid
- There is a section of gilt on the lower section as shown which has been subject to abbrasion and is scratched as shown in graphic 1 but otherwise very clean and usable.
- Gibsons Crown mark Staffordshire England 17672R applied in gilt