Gibsons Teapot circa 1950's 2 pint Jasper ware Ivory Ivy on blue ground.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage mid Century Gibsons teapot in grit ironstone or redware with ivy pattern raised motif on rich blue ground background.
- Very imposing and striking design from the 1950's with a wonderful patina and ware to the gilt as shown.
- 2 pint classic Gibsons teapot design from this era.
- Wedgwood jasper style decoration on what is often called redware ironstone, see base.
- Deep round lid
- some ware to the gilt but otherwise very clean and usable.
- Gibsons Crown mark Staffordshire England S452 applied in gilt