Fine Joseph Rodgers & Sons Silver Plated Metal Tea Set c1910
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Antique Joseph Rodgers & Sons fine heavy metal Silver Plated English 3 part Tea Set
Joseph Rodgers and Sons Sheffield Silver Plated Base Metal EPBM England dating from c1910
- Classic London shaped oblong silver plated Tea Pot with beautifully hinged lid
- Ebonized bakelite handles
- Teapot 5.5-inches tall and 5-inches deep and 11.25-inches long
- Superb weight with excellent EPNS retention showing only 1 small area of polish ware and a small dent in the base plate rim.
- Sugar bowl with double urn handled 8-inch long 3.75--inches tall
- Half-pint milk jug 6-inch long 3.5-inches tall
- All with Joseph Rodgers & Sons EPBM Maltese cross factory marks and X243
- One of the best 3 piece silver plate tea sets we have offered for sale.