Copeland Spode Peplow side plates yellow rim
Later 20thC Copeland Spode's Peplow side plates with yellow rim.
- Beautiful rare English china side plates
- Manufactured by Copeland Spode circa 1960's
- Spode's Peplow design with the later yellow rims
- Later Spode only china marks as shown
- Central floral scene with rim decorated with floral garlands
- 7.75 inch diameter
- Antique patina including some knive marks but very bright colour and glaze.
- All solid usable condition.
- One plate in the set is date stamped 1964 which is rare as production is recorded to have ceased in 1963
Peplow pattern is based on an old Spode design and was first introduced around 1910. The pattern was exclusive to Harrods until about 1939. Variations of the pattern were produced up until 1963. Older pieces in good condition are now rare.