Copeland Spode Peplow side plates
Vintage 1924-6 date stamped Copeland Spode's Peplow side plates.
- Beautiful rare English china dessert plates
- Manufactured by Copeland Spode 1924-26
- Spode's Peplow design.
- Retailed through Harrods marked as exclusive design
- Central floral scene with rim decorated with floral garlands
- 7.75 inch diameter
- Antique patina including some knive marks but very bright colour and glaze.
- All solid usable condition.
Peplow pattern is based on an old Spode design and was first introduced around 1910. The pattern was exclusive to Harrods until about 1939. Variations of the pattern were produced up until 1963. Older pieces in good condition are now rare.