Carl Tielsch Altwasser Porcelain Floral China Teacup Trio 1937
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Superb molded poreclain floral china Teacup Trio by Carl Tielsch.
- Carl Tielsch Altwasser factory Silesia
- Fine molded porcelain design 90157 date stamp 1937
- floral garlands with gilt design
- 3.75-inch diameter open bowl teacup 1.75-inches tall with molded wall detail and low handle
- 5.75-inch saucer
- 7.5-inch diameter side plate both with molded rims
- Wonderful thin porcelain with a greeny cream glaze.
- Super antique patina as shown no glaze crazing.
- A rare and beautiful set typical of the factories pre-war production quality.