Booths Silicon China Empire Tazza Stand
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Booths Silicon Empire pattern Tazza Stand.
- Very pretty Booths Tazza stand 9.5 inch diameter 5 inch tall 4.5 inch round base plate
- Booths pottery marks made in England between 1909- 1936
- Pattern Blue Empire reg no 653851
- Crazing to glaze with some staining on the underside of the plate consistent with its age
- Good gilt retension to rim, 2 very tiny antique chips apparent on base rim, not visible from above or when in use
- Blue and white with coloured floral panels
- Would be a lovely addition to a blue and white china collection
- Would make a very good table centrepiece
- Could also be used as cake stand
- Rare piece of early 20th century Booths china