Bishop and Stonier Selborne Ironstone Red And White China Platter c1894
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Antique red and white china Selborne design platter by Bishop and Stonier.
- 14.5 inch by 10.75 inch platter
- Registered design date 1894 "Selborne"
- Made By Bishop & Stonier in Hanley Staffordshire
- The design features a fine floral garland in pale red.
- The platter mold has a raised ribbon design at either end, not picked out by the transfer.
- Very good condition glaze and rims
- Fine china stamp and reg marks.
- Rare pice of early red and white Ironstone.
We Also Recommend
Royal Chelsea Pattern 1433 Pink Rose Bud Bone Floral China Chocolate Pot
Sale price £45.99 £45.99 Save £24