Art Deco Gentlemans Chrome covered China Teapot c1935
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Superb Deco English period teapot, Cream ceramic teapot surrounded by an insulated chrome case with original bakelite handles and plate.
- These pre-war insulated teapots were sold privately and also to hotel and catering trade buyers.
- The design proved popular as the insulation was effective and the metal spout and lid not prone to chipping. the lid is also insulated.
- The bakelite base plate handle and lid handle also proved robust in use and insulators themselves, making use of the pot easy.
- the deco styling remains very attractive and the chrome is well preserved with only minor pitting, the overall look remains bright and reflective.
- A real eye catcher.
- 6.5 inch tall and almost 11 inch wide