Art Deco Floral China Teacup and Saucer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pretty Art Deco flared teacup and saucer with angular handle
- Octagonal walled teacup opening onto a round plain rim
- 3-3/8th-inch diameter rim teacup 2.5-inches tall
- 5.5-inch octagonal segmented saucer
- Blue pink and yellow blossom design on one side of both cup and saucer. One the other side a simple brown or golden floral sprig, so in one direction the teacup is a colourful floral design and in reverse, the appearance is monochrome and gilt.
- Marked 979 stamp and foreign, no factory markings
- Dates from the 1920s