Antique Royal Albert Crown China Floral China tea cup and saucer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Antique Royal Albert Crown China porcelain tea cup and saucer c1919
- Royal Albert produced Crown China brand porcelain between 1917 and 1935
- This ribbed walled hand coloured set dates from around 1919 and is marked patern design 2194 in hand on the tea cup base
- Montrose shape tea cup
- Date stamp 1960-1970
- 3.5-inch diameter and 2.5 inch tall wide victorian style tea cup
- 5.25-inch diameter saucer
- The cup has 2 tiny nicks palpable on the rim but very hard to see, otherwise this set is in very good condition.