Antique Porcelain Floral China Poppy Cup
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Victorian fine porcelain tankard cup with detailed molding and arched gothic handle
- English Victorian porcelain cup.
- No factory marks
- Pattern Poppy transfer marks and hand applies 9120 P pattern marks
- Quartered molded design with 2.75-inch rim
- 3.25-inches tall
- Flat Gothic arched handle with heavy gilt
- Delicate turquoise, pink green and yellow poppy design to the outer wall and further floral decoration to the inner wall.
- Deep shell design molded relief to the lower half of the cup,
- Fine gilt detail to the base.
- One small and stable rim crack extending to 6mm which is well disguised within the transfer pattern
- A very rare and beautiful piece of Victorian Porcelain.