Antique New Chelsea Tokio China Teacup Trio
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Antique New Chelsea porcelain china Tokio open bowl teacup, saucer and side plate trio c1913
- Superb and rare early Tokio trio
- New Chelsea china marks on all 3 pieces
- New Chelsea was manufactured by R. H. & S. L. Plant in Longton.
- These pieces date from about 1913
- 3.75-inch diameter Victorian style open bowl teacup with inner wall decoration and hand colouring 2.25-inch tall
- 5-3/8th-inch diameter saucer
- 6.75-inch diameter side or tea plate
- Tokio pattern 5369 hand-scribed on all pieces
- Cabinet Condition superb and rare.