Antique Chinese Pagoda London Shape Porcelain China Teapot c1810-1820
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rare early English London shape teapot decorated in the Chinese style with pagoda detail to lid.
- Early example of English porcelain teapot in the London shape and hand decorated in the fashion of the early 19th Century chinese style.
- Antique stable crack on the front surface as shown renders this teapot for display and collectors only. Comparative price indicates what we would be asking if it were not for the crack.
- 2 pint 6.75-inches tall 10-inches width
- "7" shape handle with an upper kick
- plain base plate
- A fine and rare example of early English porcelain china.
- This piece dates from around 1810 to 1820
- No makers mark.
- very bright and impressive collectors teapot This is a great item to add to any collection of teapots, antique English early 19th century, late Georgian porcelain.
We Also Recommend
Heathcote Blue and White China Old English Scenery Breakfast Cup & Saucer
Regular price £19.99 £19.99