Antique Bodley Daffodil China Tazza Stand c1880
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A rare example of antique Bodley daffodil tazza stand china
- 9-3/8th-inch diameter tazza stand in a rich pink ground
- Neoclassical stand 3.25-inches tall
- Round base plate with gilt rim detail and knobbed stem
- Hand-painted daffodil design
- impressed Bodley mark on the base and handwritten pattern ref s1927
- This piece dates from 1880-1881 and was manufactured by Edward F Bodley & Sons Scotia works in Burslem.
- The tazza has some knife marks on the surface as shown but is otherwise in very good antique condition.