Vintage Farmhouse Antiques Covid 19 policy last updated 10/1/21
Our vintage and antiques website is open
- Here at Vintage Farmhouse Antiques in the UK we are working very hard to ensure that we are able to get orders to you as quickly and safely as possible, while at all times maintaining social distancing and following current UK government guidelines, to keep you and us safe.
- We have had no staff illness and are operating at normal capacity
- Social distancing and increased cleaning and hygiene measures are in place at our at office, warehouse and delivery partners.
- We are doing our very best to maintain as normal a delivery service as possible during these unprecedented times.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your delivery please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Incidence of Covid 19 in rural Norfolk has thankfully been very low, and social distancing is easy here, and we have had no staff illness
- We thank you for your continued support and patience during these exceptional times.
- So far dispatch times from our warehouse are unaffected by Covid-19
- Most order received are being dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Most orders received over a weekend will be dispatched on Monday
- Some UK courier and international courier service delivery times are taking longer than usual, so please allow extra time for all deliveries
- To maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres courier delivery drivers are not asking for signatures.
- Instead the driver will log the name of the person accepting the item
- To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, packages will usually be left at your doorstep where appropriate.
- Please allow the delivery person or postman to move back before you collect your package.
- If you would like to tell us a safe location to leave your package, please add delivery instructions in the notes when placing your order.